[Koha] sound cues

Sharon Moreland smoreland at nekls.org
Sat Nov 8 11:12:36 NZDT 2008

Hi all,
According to a chat I had with Owen on #koha, there has been some
discussion of creating sound cues in the staff client with a 'small
embedded flash file to play the sound."  Our librarians want auditory
feedback at both checkin and checkout, so they can interact with the
books and patron, rather than looking at the screen after every scan
to make sure the transaction was completed successfully.  What is the
status on this?  Is it an enhancement that may be in 3.2?

Sharon Moreland
Northeast Kansas Library System
NExpress Shared Catalog