[Koha] original MARC record

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri Nov 7 08:31:01 NZDT 2008

Kate,

You can't type in the field because you have the wrong setting for the
BiblioAddsAuthorities system preference. This preference makes it so
that you can only search for authority records - not type in data
yourself.

As for the the authority search, it searches the records in your
system - not systems outside.

See: http://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/ for more info

---

Nicole C. Engard