[Koha] installation not finished..

sony george geosony at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:53:49 NZDT 2008

Hello,

i am new to koha. my first installation experiment is in fedora 8 and i face
number of problems. Help me at this time..

My koha installation is blocked because of missing C4 perl modules. i didn't
find /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules directory after my installation but C4
directory is found in the koha directory [where i run the makefile.pl].
Could i manually create a directory modules in
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules and put the C4 directory to here, after
that if i create a symbolic link to /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/, will it work??

Thanking You,

Sony George