[Koha] Few problems

gilesh m p gileshmp at rediffmail.com
Sat May 31 02:40:21 NZST 2008

hi,

when I install koha 2.2.9 on debian etch i get the following error in creating database

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Invalid default value for 'aqbudgetid' at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 1717.
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Invalid default value for 'id' at scripts/updater/updatedatabase line 1717.

and when I try ro print the barcode apache2 gines the error log

Can't locate object method "barcode" via package "PDF::API2" at /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/barcodes/barcodesGenerator.pl line 237.

How can I correct it?? pls help me.

Gilesh M P
Lecturer CSE
Govt College of Engineering