[Koha] add a new user super librarian

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Sat May 31 02:06:12 NZST 2008

This should help:

Patron permissions are used to define the rights of staff members when
in the intranet/staff client.

    * To alter patron permissions, click on Patrons on the main menu
at the top of the screen.

    * Search or browse for the patron you'd like to edit

    * Click on the patron's name from the results

    * Click the 'More' button on the top right of the patron profile
and choose 'Set Permissions'

    * Choose the permissions you'd like this patron to have

Let me know if you need more direction than this.