[Koha] Hello and a problem w/ koha 3 on debian

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Thu May 29 04:05:24 NZST 2008

On 2008/05/29, at 3:41 AM, Steven Owley wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Fixed!
>
> Using cpan, had to force install CGI::Session::Serialize::yaml and
> then reinstall CGI::Session, and 8080 sprang to life.
>
> Thanks to everyone for your help!
>
> Steve

Thanks for that tip Steve,

A variation of your advice did indeed seem to work for me too, after
the other solutions i found didnt work ...

Ive been stuck on this very thing for the last few hours, on a fresh
debian install

[Thu May 29 15:43:09 2008] install.pl: Can't locate object method
"generate_id" via package "CGI::Session::ID::" (perhaps you forgot to
load "CGI::Session::ID::"?) at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/CGI/
Session.pm line 74.

I still dont really have a handle on what the actual problem is here,
people seem to be getting a few variations of this issue, but its
late so im going to leave it for now

Cheers, Mason.