[Koha] Login problem in Koha intranet

Thomas Clark Wilson tom.wilson.87 at alumni.concordia.ca
Wed May 28 22:51:21 NZST 2008

Two possibilities come to mind. First is the installation is
corrupted. Do you have apache, sql, and perl installed and running? If
not roll everything back and reinstall apache, sql, perl, and KOHA in
that order. Other possibility is you do not have enough memory for
KOHA. It should run with 456 mb. I have not tried it with less than
that. TW

--
Dr. Thomas Wilson, VSO Tanzania - Zanzibar Library
Dar es Salaam, TANZANIA
Email: tom.wilson.87 at alumni.concordia.ca