[Koha] TINLib import

Marilen Corciovei marilen.corciovei at nemesisit.ro
Wed May 28 17:08:56 NZST 2008

Tinlib uses something called a tinman database which is not an SQL
database but rather a legacy database. My main concern is for now to
read this binary files and export the data into something which can be
processed further such as text, csv. The database files consist of one
index file and 400 ubfixit050.number files. This is what I don't know
how to read.

Len