[Koha] upgrading koha from v1.2.3 to the latest version v2.2

Bobby703 mingyan214 at gmail.com
Fri May 23 01:26:29 NZST 2008

We have a very old koha library v1.2.3 with mysql v.3.xx. Now my boss wanna
upgrade this old koha library to the latest version. Anyone has any idea how
to upgrade koha and migrate data to the new database? As I think there might
be lots of changes in koha and database. Do I have to upgrade from 1.2.3 to
1.3, to 1.9, to 2.0 and then to 2.2 one by one? Or Is there any better way
to do that? Cheers.