[Koha] Latest patched files for V2.2.9]

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Wed May 21 05:01:41 NZST 2008

I made the mistake of sending a message on a Friday afternoon, and got
no responses, probably because everyone was gone for the weekend. Is
there anyone reading the list today that could help me?

I would like to get a copy of the most stable, bug-free set of V2.2.9
files that I can find so I can rebuild the win32 install package. I am
hoping to reduce the amount of frustration users encounter when they do
a new install and run into bugs that have already been squashed and
patched. Hopefully it should also cut down on the amount of repeat
traffic on the list.

Is there any chance that Liblime,  BibLibre, or one of the other
organizations would be willing to provide me with a tarball of 2.2.9
files that would include patches and fixes that have been made since the
original release? Or is there a repository somewhere that would include
bug fixes?

Thanks much!
Rob