[Koha] Problem installing Koha 3 beta 2

Ricardo Dias Marques lists at ricmarques.net
Tue May 20 10:48:35 NZST 2008

Hi Joshua,

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Joshua Ferraro <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:

> Ricardo,
>
> Would you consider submitting an INSTALL.opensuse text file that
> explains how to Install Koha on Suse and could be included with the
> next release?

Thank you very much for your invitation Joshua!

Short Answer: Yes, I'll happily submit an INSTALL.opensuse text file
that explains how to install Koha on openSUSE. :)

I do have some relatively extensive installation notes about Koha 3
(Beta 1 and Beta 2) in openSUSE (versions 10.3 and 11 Beta 3) that I
can try to "format" as a file similar to the existing INSTALL.linux,
INSTALL.debian and INSTALL.fedora files.

Caveat: I do have some doubts about what versions of openSUSE and Koha
should I "target" in that documentation. But I think I'll leave those
doubts for another post in the Koha-Devel mailing list.

Best wishes,
Ricardo Dias Marques
lists AT ricmarques DOT net