[Koha] from unimarc to marc21

Galen Charlton galen.charlton at liblime.com
Tue May 20 07:04:47 NZST 2008

Hi,

On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 3:27 PM, Charles <ableon at estudiantes.uci.cu> wrote:
> How can I change to my configuration of format unimarc to works with marc21

To change Koha's Zebra configuration from UNIMARC to MARC21, change
the following Zebra configuration files, which will be located in
/etc/koha/zebradb if you used a "standard" installation.

zebra-authorities.cfg - edit profilePath to replace 'unimarc' with 'marc21'
zebra-authorities-dom.cfg - make same change to profilePath
zebra-biblios.cfg - make same change to profilePath

Next, change the 'marcflavour' system preference (via the
Administration page on the Koha staff interface) to 'MARC21'.

Next, stop and restart the zebrasrv daemon on your server.

Finally, if you have MARC records already loaded in your database,
reindex them by running

misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra -a -b -r

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton