[Koha] “memberofinstitution” turned on but where is the list? K3

Carol Kresge carol.kresge at gmail.com
Sun May 18 22:05:29 NZST 2008

In System Preferences Admin for Patrons we have turned on
"memberofinstitution" so that we can link specific patrons(students) to
specific schools and also specific patrons (novices and monks) to specific
temples. We have defined the variables for the list...now the question
is...where is that list? Is this a sort field so that we would be able to
sort for all patrons from a particular school?

Can we have more than one?

Thanks,

Carol

@ My Library
 --
supporting Lao youth in their quest for a brighter future...
www.thelanguageproject.org