[Koha] Itemtype Images Not Showing in K3

carpentercarselibrary at gmavt.net carpentercarselibrary at gmavt.net
Sat May 17 09:56:18 NZST 2008

I just cannot figure out what's wrong:

Itemtype images refuse to appear in the item type box on the OPAC item
detail page.  I've installed Etch and K3 a half dozen times on different
PCs with the latest beta and the result is always the same, no gif, just
an X in IE or the alternate text in mozilla followed by the name of the
item type.

Also, in the staff client item detail page, nothing appears in the item
type box, neither image nor text.

Finally, I tried turning off the images in system prefs, but it appears to
have no effect: results are the same as described above.

Btw, no errors on install, all default locations accepted, make test had
no errors, no prereqs noted as missing.

Thanks!
Richard Pritsky
Carpenter-Carse Library