[Koha] Change default search to just one branch

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Thu May 15 05:16:46 NZST 2008

Hi all,
I have a working setup of Koha 2.2.9 on Windows, and I am planning on
using it for 3 elementary (k-5th grade) libraries.

I have several questions, but the first is regarding the default search
page (OPAC).
I have removed most of the page, and only left the search options (as my
younger students probably have no need for much else...), and now I
would like to provide them with a link directly to a search for their
specific branch (school).
Rather than the default being a search of all locations (branches) I
would prefer that they have a default of their specific branch.
Is there an easy http: link in the OPAC site, or some other way to
accomplish this?

TIA.
-Scott Owen