[Koha] loc search function not working

Carmel Young carmel.malawi at gmail.com
Wed May 14 19:27:44 NZST 2008

Installed on a Windows platform.

   When I use the search funtion with both amicu and loc ticked, I get the
   following error message.
   <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"><html><head>
   <title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
   </head><body>
   <h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
   misconfiguration and was unable to complete
   your request.</p>
    webmaster at dummy-opac and inform them of the time the error occurred,
   and anything you might have done that may have
   caused the error.</p>
   in the server error log.</p>
   2.  If I only use amicus (i.e. untick loc) I am able to get a return, but
   not for the specific ISBN.  A general title, Introduction to teaching,
   Principles and practice, yields results.  It is just not the book I am
   looking for.  And this 'success' is erratic.  Sometimes I only get a
result

- Ignored:
   for a well known fiction - Huckleberry Finn, or Jane Eyre.

   In Malawi, we have a working group trying to help each other, and I know
   Z39.50 works on Windows.  Late in one workshop, we put in "Malawi's lost
   Decade" and presto - biblio was there!!!

   I have added two other z39.50 targets, one a voyager data base (Monash
Uni),
   the other an ADVANCE data base(Griffith Uni).  Could it be that I have
   stuffed up something in configuration so that only the NL(amicus)
database
   works?

   Thanks for listening, Carmel.