[Koha] Update--Help with installation on fedora 8

Ken Lomax ken at lomax.gen.nz
Wed May 7 21:55:55 NZST 2008

Ok, ok .....

Got it all installed and then tried it out :(

On the 8080 interface I get an error message:
    "Production mode--trapped fatal error"

On the 80 interface I get the logo and search box and under that I get
the following error message:
    "Site under maintenance. Please come back later. If you still see
this page then contact me."

This was tried out on the server.

So....
What is next now?

Joshua, I have not seen INSTALL.fedora. Can you please give me the url.

Thanks
Ken