[Koha] Advanced Search in Koha 3 and Item availability

Pauley pdavis at lyncs.org
Mon Mar 31 16:57:24 NZDT 2008

Hello;

choose Item type, sub-type, branch or any option except entering a keyword
and sorting.  Is this some option I missed to check somewhere?

Maybe related but my homebranch and holding branch are in "items" of a
biblio when I click "Edit" but do not show up in the catalogue until I hit
"Save" without changing data, just hitting save.  These records have been
imported from anoter ILS into Koha 2.2.9 then upgraded to 3 alpha and now
using 3 beta.  I really do not want to do that several thousand times for
all my records!

Loving 3.0 Beta!  Great work!

Sorry if this is addressed elsewhere but I cannot find it.

Thanks in advance!

Paul Davis
Director of Information Technology
Lynden Christian Schools