“Please wait while the page loads...”.

vimal kumar vimal0212 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 00:55:01 NZDT 2008

Dear Koha Users,

We just installed Koha 2.9 on Redhat EL with MySQL 5.
All functions work well, but it take time to load
Cataloguing pages (Advanced Cataloguing). While
editing the existing records the same happens. It
shows the message
“Please wait while the page loads...”.

I contacted system administrator, he said that the
“problem with MySQL and it takes time to retrieve
records”. How can we resolve this problem? Any
incompatibility with MySQL and Koha 2.9?

Thanks in advance,

Vimal Kumar
Asst. Librarian
Asian School of Business
Technopark
Trivandrum-695 581
http://www.asb.edu.in/vimal

"I forget what I was taught. I only remember what I have learnt" -Patrick White