[Koha] Koha 3.0 Guided Reports error: Can't call method "cookie" on an undefined value

H.S. hs.samix at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 11:31:18 NZDT 2008

Joshua Ferraro wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 5:38 PM, H.S. <hs.samix at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Joshua Ferraro wrote:
>>  > On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 12:58 PM, H.S. <hs.samix at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  >> MJ Ray wrote:
>>  >>
>>  >>  >
>>  >>  > Not really.  That part of C4::Reports looks to have changed a lot
>>  >>  > since 3.0alpha.  I can't find KohaOpacLanguage mentioned in it.
>>  >>  > Can you retry with a more recent snapshot?
>>  >>  >
>>  >>  > Thanks,
>>  >>
>>  >>  I guess I get a recent snapshot from the following link?
>>  >>
>>  >>  http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=summary
>>  > Yep.
>>  >
>>  > Cheers,
>>
>>  Thanks. Before I do this, can I safely download the snapshot with the
>>  first columns showing "right now"? Also, what does "right now" mean
>>  really? That the commit is in progress?
> Yes, you can safely download any of the snapshots, they essentially give
> you a snapshot of Koha after that commit. right now means it was the last
> change made, not that it's in progress, so it's perfectly safe.
>
> Cheers,

Okay, I just now installed the most recent snapshot. I am not getting
the error I reported in the original post. However, the report is taking
forever to be produced -- the browser appears to be waiting for a
response without any results. I am just playing around with the
catalogue at present, it has only 1 item in it!

BTW, when I logged in as kohaadmin after installing the new version, the
'upgrade wizard' ran and gave a few error regarding mysql and something
about "already existing" stuff on mysql. Sorry but I didn't save the
exact phrases. I logged in again and the errors were gone. Does this
make any sense?

->HS