[Koha] Shelf browser?

Paul Chandler paul.anthony.chandler at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:13:32 NZDT 2008

A old scholar-librarian I know says, Half a book's value comes from the
books near it.

I would also like to see the shelf browse feature. It's especially valuable
in closed-stack collections, where patrons can't see the books on the shelf.
If it uses the Dewey or LC call numbers (and they are retained in the
record) it could work even in those (European) libraries which shelve
according to non-subject systems such as size or accession number or fondi.
-- Paul Chandler