[Koha] Shelf browser?

George Adams g_adams27 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:05:16 NZDT 2008

Back when I was evaluating open-source ILS products, I saw a nice feature in PINES that I'd love to see in Koha: shelf browsing.

Once you find an item (via search or whatever), you can click the "Shelf Browser" link and get a list of all the other items sitting on the shelf around that item (based on... I dunno, call number?  Dewey decimal number?)

Anyway, it's a nice way to virtually browse the shelf around the item you want, especially for a small church library like ours with only a hundred items or so.

Does Koha have a feature like that anywhere in 3.0?  If not, is it on a todo list anywhere?

Thanks.