[Koha] MARC field question

wdpartners Nancy.Collander at WDPartners.com
Tue Mar 11 06:41:41 NZDT 2008

This is more of a cataloging question than a programming one: I have an ipod
loaded with audiobooks that I want to circulate to our library users. I need
to barcode it as a single item, but I would like the titles of the
audiobooks to be searchable using the "advanced search" title field. Since I
cannot put in multiple title fields (245a), is there another field I can use
that will let me put in multiple fields, but also be searchable in the
"title" search field? I guess this would be similar to circulating a music
CD and listing it's titles in the 505 2 field, but in my case, the books on
my ipod are by different authors.

I'm not really a MARC cataloger, so would appreciate any guidance! Thanks.