[Koha] [Koha-devel] Re: Follett to Koha 2.2.9 migration help

Jesse Weaver jpweaver at bransonschoolonline.com
Mon Mar 10 16:39:15 NZDT 2008

We've actually tested this at our library; 952c is the item type, and 947
holds the rest of the item info. It turns out that if anything on the same
tag as the item is mapped to any other table, things break horridly. The
MARC Check does show this, just not very clearly (some weird grumbling in
the itemnumber check). Other than that, we haven't had any problems. None of
Koha seems to assume that 952 must be the item tag.

--
Jesse