[Koha] koha installation version 3.0

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sat Mar 8 02:13:28 NZDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 4:05 AM, Surinder Kumar Gaba
<surinder.gaba at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am installing koha3.0 alpha version on RHEL 5.0 using postgres
>  8.2.5. Once I am doing 'Make test', it is giving the following erro. I
>  have created koha database. It seems to me that while installing koha
>  is not updating all the tables in koha database.  Any help in this
>  regard is highly appreciable.

The Postgres support is *very* alpha. The only thing ported thus far
is the installer and that work was
done late last year. The sql files are several months out of date at
this point in time and other sql
added since early November of last year may need to be ported over as
well. The decision was made
about that time to leave the Pg port to Koha 3.2 along with a possible
port to Oracle and some general
database abstraction.

HTH

Regards,