[Koha] Cataloging Module

Cindy Murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Tue Mar 4 11:03:39 NZDT 2008

Hi Carol,

Go into System Parameters --> Biblio framework, open up your MARC
structure, and Edit Subfields of each field/subfield you want to see on
the first page, changing "Managed in tab" to 0.  This will show
everything on the first tab.

Caveat:  Leave the tab for your item level subfields (mine are in 952)
set to tab 10; changing that will likely cause problems.

Cheers,
Cindy

Cindy Murdock
IT Services Director