[Koha] Facing Issue during Installation of KOHA

Rob Weir robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Sat Mar 1 16:48:58 NZDT 2008

Hi Sai,
Try downloading it again. I just verified that the file posted at
http://www.koha.rwjr.com/ is good and not corrupted, so I think
something must have happened during your download.

A successful download should give you a file that is 23,894,553 bytes in
size and it will have the following MD5 hash:

    03dbb90b684a785cf93dc278083b0456    Koha2.2.9-W32-R1.EXE

If you still have problems, let me know off list and I'll try posting in
on another server in a different geographic region and send you a link.

Rob