[Koha] internal server error

Carmel Young carmel.malawi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 02:07:56 NZST 2008

Koha 2.2.9 on Windows.

After many power and Internet hassles, we are back.  Still haveing
trouble with two functions of Koha 2.2.9.
1.   Can't get the loc search funtion to work.
2.    Can't generate barcodes.
The following mesage is displayed;
 Internal Server Error
unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at dummy-opac and
inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might
have done that may have caused the error.

As suggested, I went to the error folder in Apache config. and read
from the HTTP_INTERNAL_SERVER_ file and read this:

The server encountered an internal error and was
    unable to complete your request.

    <!--#include virtual="include/spacer.html" -->

But I did not know where to insert this!!!  Sorry!!!  Looking for help, again!
Thanks in anticipation,
Carmel