[Koha] Printing barcodes

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 08:04:47 NZST 2008

As the most flexible catch-all solution, you can use the CSV output and an
external barcode generator of your choice.  Or open the file with a given
PDF editor.

Current versions of Koha can define a layout including data from any field
in the biblio or items tables, but do not appear to get the library
description.  That seems like a reasonably easy-to-add enhancement.

--Joe Atzberger