[Koha] Announcing Koha 3.0 (RC1)

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jun 24 12:21:04 NZST 2008

"Joshua Ferraro" <jmf at liblime.com> wrote:
> I'm happy to announce that a packaged RC1 release of Koha 3 is now
> available. You can download from the usual location:
> http://download.koha.org/koha-3.00.00-stableRC1.tar.gz
> http://download.koha.org/koha-3.00.00-stableRC1.tar.gz.sig

Thanks to Joshua and all involved in this!

Those who want a smaller download may like to first get the 4.5Mb
http://serene.ttllp.co.uk/~mjr/koha-3.00.00.094-nol10n.tar.gz
http://serene.ttllp.co.uk/~mjr/koha-3.00.00.094-nol10n.tar.gz.asc
and then download only wanted language packs from
http://git.koha.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=Koha;a=tree;f=misc/translator/po;h=c7eac30ff1e31a8b966efeb1abab5cdc1ae897e2;hb=5623574b8665c55ab0a6f7f003a3be489fa19cf3
to the misc/translator/po directory when you've unpacked it, before
installation.

3.00.00.094-nol10n should be the same as koha-3.00.00-stableRC1 except
for saving about 40Mb by not including all translations in the
download.  Actually, I don't remember how foreign language selection
works and I've not tested the above, so this may not work at all for
languages other than English... but why won't it?

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)