[Koha] Librarian Privileges

Gautam John gautam at prathambooks.org
Mon Jun 23 21:42:58 NZST 2008

Hello:

This is a continuation of my earlier question:

We're using Koha 3 and what we've found is that when we create a
librarian as a user how do we bind that user/librarian ID to a
particular branch?

As of now, we've created librarians as users but find that they can
access all the branches in the system. This is problematic because
they can issue books from *any* library to patrons in *any* library.

Is there a way to fix this that we've missed?

Thank you.

Best,

Gautam

--