[Koha] MySQL problem

Michael Sauers msauers at nlc.state.ne.us
Sat Jun 21 00:08:59 NZST 2008

Ok, next question. I recall creating a root password for MySQL after installing it but these instructions say to not log in as root. So, as far as I know I’ve not yet created any MySQL users/passwords. I’m assuming I need to do this first…?

Sorry for the noob questions but this is a giant experiment to see how easy (or not) this is for someone of extensive Windows experience and beginner-level Linux experience (i.e. Me) so we can tell our librarians across the state how “easy” it is to install.

Michael Sauers, Technology Innovation Librarian

Nebraska Library Commission
The Atrium, 1200 N Street, Suite 120
Lincoln, NE 68508-2023
402-471-2045