[Koha] zebrasrv

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Fri Jun 20 06:30:30 NZST 2008

Adonys Betancourt Leon <ableon at estudiantes.uci.cu> wrote:
> I want the zebra run ever start the system without having to log in. How can I do it.
> (The comand "sebrasrv -f /etc/koha/koha-conf.xml")

Add the scripts koha-pazpar2-ctl.sh koha-zebra-ctl.sh
koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh to your system startup.  The correct way of
doing this will vary between systems: consult your system's
administration manual.  On debian and ubuntu, you need the "daemon"
package installed and to use the update-rc.d command.  The debian
FAQ about this is at
http://www.fr.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ch-customizing.en.html#s-custombootscripts

Hope that helps,
--