[Koha] Koha3 beta 2 on opensuse 11.0

gsl gsl at rollinghills.lib.mo.us
Fri Jun 20 03:25:59 NZST 2008

Brendan:

I realize this isn't a direct answer to your question, but on June 10th
Ricardo Dias Marques posted what appears to be a very good guide to
installing Koha 3 on OpenSuse 11; there is an amazing amount of work in
that document. We got K3 running on 10.3 with help from the list
members, but we certainly wish we could have had Ricardo's document when
we did our install, and it might help you with this issue if you haven't
checked it out yet.

--------------snip de Ricardo-------------------------
I just created a web page in the Koha Developer Wiki -
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php - explaining how to install Koha 3 in
openSUSE 11 (RC1).

The page that I created is located here:

Installation Guide for Installing Koha 3 on openSUSE 11
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0

Greg Lawson
Rolling Hills Consolidated Library
1912 N. Belt Highway