[Koha] installation Error on Linux

shriram pandey ram.mlib at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:17:48 NZST 2008

Hello List,
   I got an errot during installtion of koha 2.2.5 at Creating
database level.Althought i checked that , it is creating database by
named Koha.At the end it is also giving successfully installed
message.But main problem is that it is not opening in browser.Is i
need to configure our apache web server or any othe files.
   I am giving deatil of error during  installation.hope anybody will
help me to solve this problem.--

----------------

 CREATING DATABASE

Creating the MySQL database for Koha...
ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry 'localhost-kohaadmin' for key 1
256ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry '%-Koha-kohaadmin' for key 1

synch'ing borrowers
creating column textmessaging
creating column password
creating column flags
creating column userid
creating column homezipcode
creating column zipcode
creating column sort1
creating column sort2
synch'ing items
creating column itemcallnumber
synch'ing biblio
synch'ing biblioitems
creating column place

------.........
at the end
------------------
 INSTALLATION COMPLETE

Congratulations ... your Koha installation is complete!

You will be able to connect to your Librarian interface at:

http://localhost:8080/

use the koha admin mysql login and password to connect to this interface.
and the OPAC interface at:

http://localhost:80/

Regards,
Shri Ram Pandey
Information and Knowledge Management Trainee
NCSI,Indian Institute Of Science,Bangalore(INDIA)