[Koha] Koha 3 Error

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jun 16 04:55:49 NZST 2008

"Franklin Escano" <fdescano at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have installed Koha 3 Beta 2 on Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron and I got
> the following message:
> Koha error
> The following fatal error has occurred:
> Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
> /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8/YAML/Syck.pm line 72.
> The message appeared after i configured koha on
> http://servername:8080. I finished all the configuration and checked
> all options.

Hi.  Thanks for the question, but I'll be surprised if anyone can help
from that.  In particular, you probably need to tell us:-

* Any error message (preferred) or problem description - if it's not
on the screen, check any relevant log files you can find.

* Web address of error (if any).

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

* If that process has worked for you before, the date when it worked.

Thanks again,
--
MJ Ray (slef)