[Koha] Old Barcodes - Location Data and Checksum

Nathan McNew agreatnate at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 10:18:53 NZST 2008

I can't find any reference to a barcode input filter in 2.2.9, the version of
the software we're using.  Looking at liblime's 3.0 demo, there is an
ItemBarcodeFilter option, but the possible choices are whitespace, T-prefix
and cuecat.  Is there a way to do this in 2.2.9, or if we upgraded to 3.0
would one of these choices correctly manipulate codabar?

Nathan McNew
Jefferson Academy Charter School