[Koha] cannot add bibliographic data into the system

ils rehoboth rehoboth_ils at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 06:37:05 NZST 2008

Dear All  I'm  new in Koha, and I have already Installed Koha 2.2.9 on Ubuntu 6.06 Linux. Everything seem Ok. i have added members and can even search for members in database.i can even search LC databases using z3950 and importing them   but when i try  adding bibliographic data to the databases it show error like this :  Internal Server Error  The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.  Please contact the server administrator, rehoboth_ils at yahoo.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.  More information about this error may be available in the server error log. The server error log has the following errors:  1. premature end of script headers: addbiblio.pl, referer:: old biblionumber=0&Z3950=1&breeding id=86 2.file doesn't exist: usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/dafault/en/includes/intranet.css, referer:
 http:192.168.1.173:8080/cgi-bin/koha/Z3950/sarch.pl  3. Q2:select distinct m1.bibid from biblioitems, marc_biblio,marc_word as m1,marc_word as m2,marc_word as m3,marc_word as m4,marc_word as m5,marc_word as m6,marc_word as m7,,marc_word as m8, marc subfield_table as m9 where biblio.biblionumber=marc_biblionumber and biblio.biblio.number=biblioitems.b...  please tell me what is wrong with my installation and how can i solve it  Thanks in advance