[Koha] Indexing with Java

solomon kariri solomonkariri at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 19:39:13 NZST 2008

Hi I want to use Marc4j(Java API for dealing with MARC records) to index koha using lucene(A Java indexing tool) so that I can implement a cross search between two applications while giving the result to the user in a manner transparent as to where the records came from such that the user can click on a link and will be redirected to koha to get more info about the item e.g. a book and maybe reserve it. Does anyone know how this can be done. Please help me.
Thanks.