[Koha] help?

Shannon658 shannon at pandys.org
Tue Jun 3 03:14:08 NZST 2008

I run a small nonprofit.  Our new project is a lending library and we would
like to use Koha software to manage it.  We have no existing database (we
are starting from scratch), and this library will be - as I said - very
small.  We will likely never have more than 300-500 titles.

My webhost has installed Koha on our server for us.  I have been working
through the initial set-up and I think I've been mostly successful.  I can
import MARC data from the LOC and can add patron accounts.

However, I have some problems too.  I cannot seem to access OPAC at all - I
get an error when I try.  I also don't know how to customize the look of
Koha to suit our small-scale needs.

I know I CAN figure this out on my own but it will take me a lot of time
because I lack expertise in this area.  Anyone out there proficient with
this software would likely figure out and resolve issues quite quickly, and
my organization would be happy to compensate someone for their time.  Please
let me know if you can assist.  shannon[@]pandys.org

Thanks!