No subject

Mon Jul 7 17:18:21 NZST 2008

ow
and see each others materials.  So we turned independant branches OFF.  I'm
looking forward to the granularity of security options to lock users out of
the MARC record!

You may need to add some attributes for schools - homerooms, grade etc. to
run overdues.  If they use student ID's you can probably load them right
into the cardnumber field or create another attribute for barcode.

We're going through the migration process with 67 schools to go live in
January!  Should be interesting!

David Schuster

Tim McMahon - West Liberty Public Library wrote:
>=20
> I was thinking about that.  I had to turn that off a while back to get=20
> returns to work, but returns seem to be working with=20
> IndependantBranches=3DON now.  Thanks
>=20
> Paul POULAIN wrote:
>> Tim McMahon a =C3=A9crit :
>>> We're checking into the idea of adding the school district to a Koha 3=
=20
>>> install.  We were thinking of adding each school as a branch.  We let=
=20