[Koha] Merge Bib Records

Brendan A. Gallagher gallabr at biblio.org
Tue Jul 29 05:00:56 NZST 2008

Hi

Is this dealing with the Record Matching Rules for a bulkmarcimport?  I
am assuming that the Record Matching Rules do work that way I could bulk
import different libraries collections at different times...

i.e. - Merging records is for cataloging procedures after the imports
have been completed.

Any clarification would help.

Thanks,

Brendan A. Gallagher