[Koha] Auckland

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Sat Jul 26 21:28:14 NZST 2008

Hi Anna,

Did you get a response on this?

The ERO Trust is an Auckland group we worked with a few years back to
get Koha installed, and we host it for them.

http://opac.eeo.katipo.co.nz/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl

To take a look at their catalog.

I'm not sure that the person we worked with would still be there but I'm
sure you could contact the organisation.

http://www.eeotrust.org.nz/

Cheers
Rachel