[Koha] Using Koha in consortium

Henry Lam henry at silas.org.sg
Wed Jul 23 21:30:56 NZST 2008

 Hi

Can Koha be used in a consortium environment?  Is there any special
procedure in setting up the environment?

I have just installed the Koha 3.0.  It seems that it is a two-level
structure: Group and Library.  'Group' is used to indicate a library .
'Library' is actually a branch in a library.  In theory, we can set up
different 'Groups' for different libary members.  But we are using a shared
catalog, therefore, we may need a three-level structure.

Any advice.

Regards

Henry
Manager
Singapore Integrated Library Automation Services (SILAS)
http://www.silas.org.sg