[Koha] 3 lists

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Tue Jul 22 01:59:35 NZST 2008

I'd be willing to be a moderator on the usage list and can answer cataloging questions.  However, I don't have a mailserver, so would use Yahoo!Groups as the host.

If someone else can host, I'd still be willing to be a moderator with a bit of training to use whatever software.

Lenora

<nicole.engard at liblime.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the input.  Is anyone against having three lists?  And does
> anyone know how we can make it clear what each list is for?  I know
> some lists have moderators - as I've been contacted by them on
> occasion for going off topic :)

***************************************
Lenora A. Oftedahl, MLS MEPM
StreamNet Regional Librarian
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission
729 NE Oregon St, Ste 190
Portland, OR  97232
503-736-3581 / ARIEL: 207.173.155.8
503-731-1260 FAX
OFTL at critfc.org          http://www.fishlib.org
"One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity"
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
                                  --(Charles Schultz)