[Koha] Fedora && start-stop-daemon

Ryan Higgins ryan.higgins at liblime.com
Fri Jul 18 05:32:31 NZST 2008

You should be able to install the rpm available at

http://libslack.org/daemon/

without problems.
I've done this for CentOS and didn't encounter anything out of the ordinary.

Hope that helps.

Ryan

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Chris Cormack <chris at bigballofwax.co.nz>
wrote:

> >> Since I could not find a reference to resolving this problem in the Koha
> >> INSTALL.Fedora7 doc, I pose this question here: How did anyone of you
> >> resolve this under Fedora? Did you edit these scripts or install some
> daemon
> >> package, from where?
> > The zebraqueue daemon will be deprecated in the next release in favor of
> > the rebuild_zebra.pl with the -z option. So that's some help....
> >

> Hi Joshua
>
> While removing the zebraqueue daemon is a good idea, that wont solve
> the issue Marcel is having, as its with the init.d scripts.
> That start/stop zebra, pazpar and the zebraqueue_daemon.
>
> Ricardo presumably has solved this issue for Fedora, so hopefully he
> will see this answer :)
>
> Chris

Ryan Higgins

LibLime * Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Featuring KohaZOOM ILS
888-564-2457 x704