[Koha] Koha Conference

WANG, Ching-Hsien WangCH at si.edu
Thu Jul 17 05:14:27 NZST 2008

I am in favor of such Koha Conference.  It will help not only current
users of Koha, but will also help those who are deciding whether to use
Koha as their ILS.

Ching-hsien Wang, Manager
Library and Archives System Support Branch
Office of Chief Information Officer

Smithsonian Institution
202-633-5581(office)  202-312-2874(fax)
wangch at si.edu