[Koha] Z search, barcode and admin privilages problems

Yonas Alemayehu Yonas.Alemayehu at ecsc.edu.et
Wed Jul 16 01:20:29 NZST 2008

Hello, I am new to koha.I have managed to install koha on fedora 8. I am having problems with koha 2.2.9.
The versions that I am currently using are as follows:
OS - Fedora 8
MySQL - Ver 14.12 Distrib 5.0.45
Perl- 5.8.8
The default intranet template is used. not the npl template. but the problems is the same
Problem 1. Z39.50 is not working. It displays Internal server error.
Problem 2. Barcode Generator is not working. PDF-API2-0.69 package is installed.
Problme 3. Is it possible to create different administrator with different privileges. Like assigning circulation & Membership features only for one koha adminstrator and aquisition & catalouging to another koha administrator.

I have attached the koha error log for z39.50 and Barcode generator.

Any help is appreciated.