[Koha] Could not find the book by Search

Anahit Hovhannisyan anahit at flib.sci.am
Fri Jul 11 21:12:12 NZST 2008

Hi,

Please help,I had added biblio from koha administration page and also
imported data from another library system,it added successfully. While I had
queried that records on command line from tables, for example from biblio
table,it had also brought me records successfully.

When I had tried search from koha administration page or OPAC pages, it had
brought no results.

Can you tell what is problem, what I did wrong or did not do.

We are use koha 3 beta 2 version on Ubuntu 7.10 OS.

Thank you in advance,
With regards
Anahit