[Koha] Additional authors in OPAC?

Magdalena Söderqvist soderqvist at sipri.org
Fri Jan 25 03:47:47 NZDT 2008

Hi there!

SIPRI library in Stockholm, Sweden is aiming to become a Koha library
shortly. Our IT-staff helped us to download and install the system
(version 2.2.9 on Linux) and we in the library have been making the
necessary changes and adjustments in templates and parameters to shape
the catalogue to our satisfaction. Although we are learning as we go
along, our knowledge of Perl and programming is fairly limited, which is
why we would appreciate any help more experienced Koha users might be
able to offer us. Our main problem at the moment concerns "additional
authors":

For some reason no matter how many additional authors we enter in
repeated 700 fields (we use Marc21), only the last one is visible in the
OPAC and we have had no success in trying to fix this. Suggestions?

Sincerely,
Magdalena Söderqvist
librarian

Magdalena Söderqvist